Friday 2 November 2007

Happy birthday to myslef~~~~



Yeah~~~It is November 3rd now—my 20th birthday!!! It is my first time to have birthday abroad, and I am feeling very happy, moved and exciting!!! At the midnight of November 2nd, many friends sent short messages to me, wishing me happy birthday and happy every day. And, of course, I received many gifts, such as toys, earphones and photos. Hehe , yeah~~~so happy.
Thank you everyone, thank you for your wishes. I will smile every day, happy every day and enjoy every day.
Wuwu~~~but I still feel a bit sad. 20 years has been passed since I was born. 20 years!!! I still remember my 10th birthday. I celebrated it with my parents, my cousins and the other relatives. Time flies!!! I am one year older than yesterday!
Anyway, happy birthday to myself!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday~
When I had my birthday 3 months before, I felt happy and also extremely overwhelmed because nothing had been achieved after these years.
Anyway, make three wishes and blow out the birthday candles~

Z said...

Happy belated birthday...

Bonnie said...

hehe...i think i am too late......ANYWAY,happy bird's day!
The presents of my this year's birthday are still in my desk,reminding me of the happy time that i spent with my "darlings" that day. I think birthday is just one of the excuses that we can celebrate and make ourselves happy~~~so ,happy every day~~

Brad Blackstone said...

@o years old? Still a baby!

Hope you have a great 21st year and many more to come!